Events

Wednesdays, 5-7pm: Chase the Ace Alberta Sports Hall of Fame Charity Raffle

Chase the Ace tickets will be sold every Wednesday evening at Troubled Monk. Tickets will be sold at a cost of $5 for a strip of 3 (only) from 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm. The draw for the winning ticket and a chance to draw the Ace of Spades will follow shortly after ticket sales have ended. A designated draw supervisor, from the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame, will conduct the draw. One winning ticket will be drawn for 20% of the daily ticket sales and a chance to draw the Ace of Spades from a deck of cards. 30% of the daily sales will go into the “Chase the Ace" jackpot, and 50% of the daily sales will be donated to the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame and Museum to be put towards an interactive feature designed to encourage youth fitness. Raffle will continue until the Ace of Spades is drawn by the person holding that week's winning ticket.

Wednesday February 26: Cilantro and Chive Pop Up 

Starting at 4:30pm, Cilantro and Chive will be in the taproom serving Poutines to go with the release of our 'Targeted Strike' Black IPA!

Tuesday March 17: St. Patrick's Stout Brew Off! 

Back again this year, it's our annual St. Patrick's Stout Brew Off!
Come down to the taproom and get yourself a flight of 5 different stouts, each brewed by a different brewer, and vote for your favourite!
Being that it's St. Patrick's Day, we'll kick things off at little early at 3pm! May the best stout win...

Saturday April 18: Monk Madness

The Monk Madness Ball Hockey Tournament is back again! We are transforming our parking lot into a ball hockey tournament for a day of good ol' Canadian Competition!
Teams will compete in a tournament setting for the Monk Madness title, and for the opportunity to win dollars for a charity of their choice!
All registration fees will be pooled and be up for grabs in this classic road hockey competition. The top two teams will win money towards a charity of their choice. 70% of registration dollars will go to the winning team, and 30% will go to the second place team.
Teams will consist of 4 players (1 goalie & 3 players). A 5th team member may be registered as a substitute.
Only 12 teams spots available! Register early to guarantee your spot!
Registration Link:
https://events.com/r/en_US/registration/monk-madness-2020-red-deer-april-781150